Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - could someone help me please re tom tom one safety cam promo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

could someone help me please re tom tom one safety cam promo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopes
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: could someone help me please re tom tom one safety cam promo Reply with quote

bought a tom tom one (new edition)with u.k a rep of Ire maps.

On the front of the box it had a leaflet with free one yr subscription to safety cams.

i followed the instructions to the letter on how to download this using the tom tom home disc supplied. selected the correct model. the device code was correct and i then entered the promotion code. the list of safety cams to install came up but when i went to install them (by ticking the little grey boxes and hitting the green tab) it said this item is not suitable for my tom tom device Confused . i really have no idea where i have gone wrong. i have tried to reload the programme etc but nothing helps. in my tomtom home the safety cams have loaded up as poi but they are not in my ist of poi on my actual tomtom to enable them.

can anyone help me please Question
drwhen
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: free camera database offer Reply with quote

I found I had to go to the website and register your device product code it will then down load the files and install thro home. My impression so far is the pocket gps database is more effective for mobile camera sites
hopes
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply. do you mean the product code on the credit card type thingy or the activiation code for the free trial.

maybe just a blonde moment but im on the tomtom online site and can't see where to put in my product code details. Question
tonys66
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tomtom.com/plus/index.php?Lid=1
On the right of the page there is a login and create account button and on the left there is a activate your Tom Tom promotion box you will have to have an account set up before doing this one
hopes
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou all sorted :D

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: