Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Kindly looking for some help with my Acer GPS P615
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Kindly looking for some help with my Acer GPS P615

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caipirina
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Kindly looking for some help with my Acer GPS P615 Reply with quote

First of all, my first post here ... i browsed around the threads and guess this is the best place to start (e.g. by saying HELLO eveyone Smile

I recently purchased the Acer P615 (which is basically the P610 with some added features, like copilot premium and TMC) ... and I am having the toughest time getting new map data onto it ... it came with D A and CH pre-installed and rest of EU on CDRs ...

The whole communication between device and computer is badly documented .. i.e. i have NO clue where on the SD card i shall dump the mp3s to be played by the device ...

I also wonder what the best way is to manage the data on the card ... if i want to take some map data off in order to make space ... another thing is that I am planning to buy a bigger 2GB card, so I can basically load all the map data on it ... but what other files do i need to copy to create a card that i just pop in and it works ...

Anyone here have experience with acer's P6xx line, active sync and copilot? Everytime copilot generates map data and then i hot download, i get a data transfer error

Lot of thanks in advance !!!
philpugh
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. Thumbs Up

You may have better luck with your question in the Co-Pilot forum(s). Look in the Palm Pocket PC software section.

I don't know if the moderators can move your question into the appropraite location for you.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philpugh wrote:
I don't know if the moderators can move your question into the appropraite location for you.
Consider it done - Mike
caipirina
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: