Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Another "which one?"
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Another "which one?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MickeyR
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Another "which one?" Reply with quote

Apologies for ANOTHER which one should I buy question.....

I am looking at getting the wife a GPS, I just want something that is fast and easy to use but...... she is driving a grey import which has no cigarette lighter socket, so I need something with a longish battery life, and preferably something she can tansfer between cars for when she uses mine (camera info would be handy as well!)

I don't want to spend a fortune as she only needs it for the occasional long journey, just want to make sure it doesn't die on her at the wrong
moment.

Have discounted PDA's and phones as her mobile is about 50 years old and she's a bit of a technophobe.

To sum up I suppose my requirements are:-
Portable
Top battery life
Easy to use
Fast

Any advice would be welcome

Mickey R
trevor.dowle
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Another "which one?" Reply with quote

MickeyR wrote:
Apologies for ANOTHER which one should I buy question.....

I am looking at getting the wife a GPS, I just want something that is fast and easy to use but...... she is driving a grey import which has no cigarette lighter socket, so I need something with a longish battery life, and preferably something she can tansfer between cars for when she uses mine (camera info would be handy as well!)

Any advice would be welcome

Mickey R

Seems to me that the best solution would be to get your local garage to install a cigar lighter....then everything is availale to you. Shouldn't cot more than a few quid!

Trev Dowle
TomTom 730 T

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: