Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Ebuyer SD 1GB
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Ebuyer SD 1GB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s79
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Ebuyer SD 1GB Reply with quote

Item: Viking 1GB Secure Digital Card
Qty: 1
Cost: £29.23
£34.35 inc VAT

Pretty good value that, it works out cheaper than ebay, and if you dont mind waiting a couple more days, its free shipping (they often send the goods just as quick anyway)
Afton bladet (Sweden) 'Were Liverpool worthy champions? What do you mean? I see Xabi Alonso dance, Steven Gerrard weep and 45,000 people sing You'll never walk alone . The question is not whether they were worthy. The question is whether we were worthy to
shughie
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve used Ebuyer quite a few times with no probs at all and yes the free delivery is often just as fast as the paid for.
shughie
StevenGourlay
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have used them for PC components before and had no problems also.
ipod
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first experience with ebuyer was bad. i got beat on defective handheld gps. they would not accept an exchange or a refund! lost $225.00usd. never again will i buy from them Evil or Very Mad :x
ipod
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: avoid ebuyer.com at all cost! Reply with quote

:x biggest scammer around!
fwor
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scammer? Not in my experience, having bought from them around a dozen times. Ok, the customer service experience is basic, but that's why the prices are cheap...
ipod
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: avoid ebuyer.com if you ever need to return or exchange Reply with quote

lucky you! did you ever try to exchange or return any items Question Evil or Very Mad
MikeyF
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: ebuyer.co.uk Reply with quote

I've made many purchases from the UK site and unlukely had to return several items under guarantee.

The only problem is attempting to contact them via phone, but if your patient everything can be done over the net and they've always been happy to return or refund my defective items.

Mikey
BernieK
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Ebuyer -- My first point of call for all things electronic!! Reply with quote

...and I've had plenty of stuff go wrong.

Ebuyer have exchanged/refunded me on every occaision without a quibble or a murmer.

As an example, 120 GB external hard drive I bought to use with my laptop went pearshaped after 10 months. Ebuyer refunded every penny including return postage. That refund paid for a 250 GB replacement - from eBuyer again.

By contrast, a vendor from ebayer with thousands of positive feedback is dragging their heels over replacing a 2GB SD card that thinks it is half full after formatting! I get one email a week in response, usually asking me to try some other half-baked idea. Over a month has now elapsed. I wish I had stuck to ebuyer!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: