Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom One £219.00
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom One £219.00

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
borgman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: TomTom One £219.00 Reply with quote

just saw an advert on telly for the new tomtom one for £219 at PC World, I bought mine last week at argos for £223 Sad
MarkHewitt
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true, click here.

I bought a TomTom ONE from Halfords for £279.99 then the Argos £223.99 offer came out so I went back and complained and they gave me £56 back. Perhaps I should go back again and claim a further £4.99 :P

Edited by Tim to remove long URL.
m623d
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

£223 less £10 voucher = £213 Laughing
adrianl
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's on the PC World website but not clear whether it's online order only (though you can pick up from store!).

Oddly the Dixons site still has it at £278, but bizarrely they mention you get a free remote control toy truck with it worth £99!

Expect the prices at all Dixons stores will be harmonised within very short time.
tweety
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't buy anything at PC world unless it was 70% cheaper than everywhere else. Bleeding numpties all of em.

I still go in to laugh at their pricing and wear out the carpet but thats it. Buy it from Argos is my vote (or Staples)
Unplugged
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but seeing your not asking them for advice it shouldent matter
tweety
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesn't matter to me. Advice is one thing and PC world is another all together. They have a life ban for my entire family. Only one other place has this and thats Specsavers. Vote with your/my feet.

Although there are some commended places such as InternetCamerasDirect and Staples among others that have a life of good-will due to excellent service on more than one occasion. Jessops are doing well as were Sony until recently when they screwed up twice in quick succession. So now Sony don't have the benefit of my £30k spend on technology. Thats an estimate and my £6k immediate AV spend is going to another. Currently Mistsubishi are leading due to product life but that will be looked at very carefully due to actual product spec. Anyhow all this is on hold due to money at the moment as i have no job...LMAO.....so i might be at the car boot soon with a 50 inch plasma soom. That 100 inch looks nice or shall i get another projector.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: