Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Best Symbian Solution?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Symbian Solution?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sydoveton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Best Symbian Solution? Reply with quote

I am currently running TomTom on a pocket PC (This is all I use it for). This works well for me, however I would like to reduce the amount of gadgets I have.

I am thinking of purchasing a Sendo X and was considering purchasing a GPS system for it. I know the two options are Route 66 and TomTom. I was just wondering in all your expert opinions which solution will be better for me. I need custom POI's and would really like traffic updates.

The only two other requirements is the ability to update through my mac and if possible be able to use a bluetooth headset at the same time.

Can anyone explain the best option.

Many thanks.

Sy
sydoveton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

** BUMP **

Please Help
swing
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Best Symbian Solution? Reply with quote

sydoveton wrote:
and if possible be able to use a bluetooth headset at the same time.
The Sendo X, like all Nokia Series60 smartphones only support 1 bluetooth connection at a time - hence you will not be able to use a bluetooth headset at the same time as a bluetooth GPS. As there is no wired GPS option for these phones, you will have to use a wired headset (especially if you are in the UK in order to comply with the mobile phone whilst driving law).

However, despite being a Series60 smartphone user, I have no experience of running SatNav software on the phone, and hence cannot help with your other questions.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: