Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Another Garmin Nuvi 765T Problem
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Garmin Nuvi 765T Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waynesters
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Another Garmin Nuvi 765T Problem Reply with quote

was using my Sat Nav last night to drive back from Swindon with my Band after doing a show, all of a sudden my Sat Nav Units Screen went black and then re-booted, anyone know why?
i have the latest software installed on it, is it maybe because i have too many POI installed on it?
have had nothing but problems after coming from my TomTom One Unit of 2 years, really wanted to have faith in a different manufacturer, dont really want to have to go back to Halfords yet again, i know they wouldnt let me change the unit for a TomTom, they would simply exchange it for an exact Garmin model, or a better one costing more money!

really annoyed with all these Problems, first of all i had distorted speaker on my Nuvi 265WT, then took that back and got the better 765T, all iwant is a unit that works Rolling Eyes
TomTom 940
www.bongiovi.co.uk
www.facebook.com/bongiovitributeband
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BAVC10
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed that the sound sometimes disappears whilst using the routing mode - ie no voice turn directions or speed camera warnings but the map, turning and speed displays all function normally.

I too had the randon switch off on version 2.20 and 2.30 but so far it hasn't happened on 2.50
PaulB2005
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have the latest software installed on it, is it maybe because i have too many POI installed on it?

Why? How many do you have installed?

The rebooting was a common problem recently with the 7xx series (different from the 7x5 series) and was recently fixed with an update. As for the sound issues it seems Garmin are aware of some issues and they are being worked on....
Waynesters
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihave all the speed cameras from this website and all these from here
http://MaFt.co.uk/garmin/?page=download
TomTom 940
www.bongiovi.co.uk
www.facebook.com/bongiovitributeband
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: