Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin 760 Vs TT 730T
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin 760 Vs TT 730T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Screamer777
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Garmin 760 Vs TT 730T Reply with quote

Hi All, I've been having a read through the various Newb questions regarding which devices etc to go for but none specifically asked what I wanted...

History: I regularly drive from London up to Scotland and I've been the owner of a Nuvi 370 for a couple of years now. Over the years I've been fairly happy with it although have got increasingly frustrated with the maps being out of date. With the price of updating the maps being quite expensive I decided I'd rather invest in some new hardware as well at the same time.

I plan on gifting the existing unit to my lass as she just drives around london she mainly needs it for safety camera info and petrol stations. So dont need to worry about finding a home for it. Smile

So consequently I've been looking at a new toy. As I dont need US mapping and have no intention of needing it I'm limiting myseld to european maps.

I like the look of the IQ maps and junction features of the TT. However I cant see what if any improvements (bar the widescreen) that is availble for the Garmin unit.

Thoughts / comments are appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: