Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin Mobile XT Speed Camera data
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Mobile XT Speed Camera data

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred1939
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Garmin Mobile XT Speed Camera data Reply with quote

Hello Folks,
Just joined 8 hours ago and have now got up to date speed camera info on to my Nokia N95 8gb.
I had already got a prevoious version of speed camera info on my phone, but couldnt figure out why the camera warnings were out of sync when the phone settings were set to "statute" i.e. mph.
After searching this excellent site I discovered that option was in the garmin POI to alter the previous kph to mph. Easy when you know how!!
What a great site, the necessary downloads and installation took less than ten minutes. Well worth the registration fee.
Well Impressed. Thanks. FredW Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi and Welcome

glad you found it nice and easy (after the kph/mph 'most common mistake ever' glitch!)

how are you finding garmin mobile xt? i really should get a copy of that! what phone do you use it on?

MaFt
fred1939
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: garmin mobile xt Reply with quote

MaFt wrote:
hi and Welcome

glad you found it nice and easy (after the kph/mph 'most common mistake ever' glitch!)

how are you finding garmin mobile xt? i really should get a copy of that! what phone do you use it on?

MaFt

hello MaFt
I am currently running XT on my Nokia N95/1 and on my N95 8gb phones.
After trying different versions of the pre installed Nokia maps on both phones,with various problems with nokia updater and nokia pc suite, I decided to go for the garmin option. I`ts cheaper,and the interface and accuracy are adequate. I`ve had no problems with it. cheers Fredw Smile Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: