Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - trouble with hand free
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

trouble with hand free

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iancoulter
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: trouble with hand free Reply with quote

have got tt510 just got a new mobile se w810i can not connect hands free with blue tooth has anyone came across this before
if1977
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: trouble with hand free Reply with quote

iancoulter wrote:
have got tt510 just got a new mobile se w810i can not connect hands free with blue tooth has anyone came across this before

Have you made sure the bluetooth is switched on in both devices. Also the TT has a screen to enable handsfree and enable wireless data, Make sure these are ticked also. If these are ok what part of the set up are you having trouble.
GO 510 (in drawer now, time for upgrade)
iancoulter
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: trouble with hand free Reply with quote

blue tooth on in both phone and tomtom also wireless enabled, starts to check phone features asks for password , gets to 40% then scene says phone disconnected also says error occurred while checking phone features have also tryed with a nokia 6280 still the same
if1977
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: trouble with hand free Reply with quote

iancoulter wrote:
blue tooth on in both phone and tomtom also wireless enabled, starts to check phone features asks for password , gets to 40% then scene says phone disconnected also says error occurred while checking phone features have also tryed with a nokia 6280 still the same

I have seen this many times and the way round it is 1st when the set up is started it will connect and disconnect many times so you have to run with it and type in the password and accept connection whenever it asks so dont worry about it. 2nd to cure the bluetooth error occured you are getting (with a red background might i add, Am i right!!!) you need to run the Clear Flash Tool followed by a Factory Reset (Last page of the Menu Screen) and this will clear the errors you are having. 3rd if you follow the instructions on how to create a Wireless Data Connection i have typed up in This Post the first thing it does is create a handsfree connection and if your phone and network allow it it will carry on and create a wireless data connection but if it does'nt it will store the phones details for handsfree and phonebook and sms if offered also. If you have any problems going through these then let me know where and i will try to explain further. Smile Wink
GO 510 (in drawer now, time for upgrade)
iancoulter
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: trouble with hands free Reply with quote

thank for the advice, worked perfectly

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: