Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Sorry another what is best atm
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry another what is best atm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDProFF
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Sorry another what is best atm Reply with quote

I have sepnt the last few days, searching for a replacment to my ipac with a sys CF gps receiver, fed up with tom tom getting lost because of the battery going flat because I not use it that often, and carrying a phone about, want everything in one unit

SO I want a good mobile phone with a built in GPS reciever, thats runs good nav software that has the safety camera database on it to warn me.
I guess it has to be windows, with a camera for photos and vids, would prefer a qwerty keyboard, though that is the last requirement

I was hoping the HTC TyTN fitted my requirements but no built in gps reciever, damm shame as it looks a good unit, cant beleive they did not fit one on ther Sad

Looked at the mio 701, it looks a good unit and not a bad price, loads of bits in box 2, but I not so sure the phone is any good and that would be a pain, heard some mixed reports, well read
HTC P3300 again looks good but little info atm, and dammed expensive, as I am paying for tom tom again as I have tomtom 5 all ready
I know nothing about any other units any sugestions,
Live in the uk and on o2

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: