Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Croatia/Bosnia+Herz Maps
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Croatia/Bosnia+Herz Maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fluke3001
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Croatia/Bosnia+Herz Maps Reply with quote

Going to be driving from Split in Croatia to Sarajevo this weekend.

Could someone please tell me where I can get maps for Croatia/Bosnia for the ICN520?

Thanks
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Croatia/Bosnia+Herz Maps Reply with quote

fluke3001 wrote:
Going to be driving from Split in Croatia to Sarajevo this weekend.

Could someone please tell me where I can get maps for Croatia/Bosnia for the ICN520?

Thanks

Sorry, you cannot yet. Actually, not quite true as I was offered a map in Zagreb last summer for, I think about £70 which was alleged to be suitable for my iCN510. However, because of the rapid alteration in the roads in Croatia & BiH - new motorways etc. any mapping is bound to be out of date at the moment. However, the route from Split to Sarajevo is quite straightforward. (The same applies for most of the Balkan states and any place east of Austria) Wink
As an aside, how are you getting Motor Insurance as, apart from Croatia Osuguranje, who you can buy insurance from at the border to BiH, I cannot find anyone in this country to insure me (exception is Saga!)
Question
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woops Embarassed Responded a bit too quick that time. Didn't notice the + Hertz. You are obviously hiring. In which case the hirer will insure you. Also, my reference to all points east of Austria refers to the GPS mapping Exclamation

I'm sure you know that Sarejevo is almost exactly 150 miles from Split and the journey is slow. Bon voyage Wink

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: