Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help : N35 & Speed Camera set up
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help : N35 & Speed Camera set up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRO
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Help : N35 & Speed Camera set up Reply with quote

Hi, Im thick !

I cannot download because I dont have "Favourites importer" !!! I know someone said about changing a 1 to 0 or something but I dont know how to do that.

I need a real simple way of doing this because after 2 hours, I am now vexed !
MikeyF
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: destinator Reply with quote

Tro,

Once you've changed the 1 for a 0 you'll have the fav importer. It's really easy just follow the instructions in the thread and you'll have no probs.
or simply do the following

Go to the Consol folder inside the Destinator folder on your hard drive (C:\DestinatorApps\Installer\Console) in there will be 'default.ini'. (in Windows XP it'll look like a notepad and a cog).
Open using notebook (simply double click) and a few lines down is a line containing
POIImport=0 change the 0 to 1, save the file and then restart the consol.

Once you've got the fav. import button (and remember you have to click on the UK map). If you send me (pm) you email address I'll send you the necessary instructions and files I've already edited for your use.

Mikey
TRO
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now returned the PM.

I have the Favourites Importer button now, thanks to your great instructions !

I hope the rest are as easy to follow !
DT_Dean
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: destinator Reply with quote

MikeyF wrote:
Tro,

Once you've changed the 1 for a 0 you'll have the fav importer. It's really easy just follow the instructions in the thread and you'll have no probs.
or simply do the following

Go to the Consol folder inside the Destinator folder on your hard drive (C:\DestinatorApps\Installer\Console) in there will be 'default.ini'. (in Windows XP it'll look like a notepad and a cog).
Open using notebook (simply double click) and a few lines down is a line containing
POIImport=0 change the 0 to 1, save the file and then restart the consol.

Once you've got the fav. import button (and remember you have to click on the UK map). If you send me (pm) you email address I'll send you the necessary instructions and files I've already edited for your use.

Mikey

can anyone help me i cant seem to find any of the above im using destinator lite and cant find installer\console WTF!
aaaargh
this thing is going for little flying lesson soon
plz help Confused

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: