Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - SuperEtrader, more like SuperEtradingFromAHouse
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

SuperEtrader, more like SuperEtradingFromAHouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GPSJon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: SuperEtrader, more like SuperEtradingFromAHouse Reply with quote

I went to see superetrader recently by taking their address from their website which is the same as supergps. I went there expecting to have a quick chat with someone and pickup an accessory but when I got there I saw a couple taking shopping out of the car.

SuperEtrader is trading from his house.

I guess websites hide a lot especially when they try to look big. I didn't bother interupting them so I left. Felt like a stalker or something...
superetrader
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Superetrader Reply with quote

As is the case with many online companies, the address on our website is simply the registered address. We deliberately operate from a different location (an anonymous unit in an anonymous business park somewhere in the heart of England!). We do not broadcast the whereabouts of this location for security reasons as we carry large stocks of high value items. More than one of our competitors have been burgled – TotalPDA at least twice. Others are vague about their stock levels to disguise the true value of their stock.

GPSJon was a little naïve if he thought he could just turn up for a “quick chat”. This is the age of the internet my friend! Use the technology! Save your petrol and your time! Please feel free to contact us by telephone (0870-443-8446), fax (0870-443-8445) or email (sales@superetrader.co.uk). Alternatively you could be REALLY adventurous and place your order online as 99% of our (satisfied) customers do!
PDAonline
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Address Reply with quote

GPSJon,

We do the same as SuperEtrader except we use a 'PO Box' address for even more security. We trade from a different address to that displayed on our site. I assure you that it is totally for security and not to hide the company size, because you never know who’s on the internet.

Adam
Artisan
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can’t see why this is an issue or why it’s on the forum, This forum is ‘Traders to buy from or avoid’, not oh they don’t have a big showroom so they should be avoided or I wasted my time going over there unannounced so avoid. The vast majority who, like me have used them have found them to be very good. They seem to get good reports on their service and that’s all that matters.

Art

Me Me Me
Nords
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overheads are lower, so I expect the prices are keener!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: