Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Experiment: Add your SD card to the Lockup List
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Experiment: Add your SD card to the Lockup List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluebottle
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Experiment: Add your SD card to the Lockup List Reply with quote

Ok,
I believe the reason for the lock up when using an XDA2i and either TT3 or TT5 is soley down to the Phone and Not the SD Card!

This is a questionable statement I know! but please bear with my little experiment, it may be usefull!

Now the only way to get closer to an answer will be for each of us XDA2i owners to post the type, make and size of SD card we are using. This way we may find certain SD cards work and certain SD cards don't. (I think we will find the XDA2i locks up no matter which card is used, we shall see!)

This way any SD cards that do work can be tried and tested by others and if we do find 1 single card that does allow the XDA2i to fully work without lockups then we can all buy it!

I think what will happen is some people will report a certain SD card doesn't work and others will report the same card does work. This in my opinion will add this SD card to the list of not working. I want this experiment to be as robust as possible, I certainly don't want to go and buy an SD card that still causes lockups or makes the problem look like the SD card is the cause and not the phone.

Being a Corporate install or using Active O2 install makes no difference at all, both cause lockups, so this is simply an SD card list only!!

Let me start this off:-

Corsair 1GB (SD1GBA0506H3S3TWM) XDA2i Locks Up

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: