Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help wanted with Tom Tom & CheckPOInt !
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help wanted with Tom Tom & CheckPOInt !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dukeofm
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Help wanted with Tom Tom & CheckPOInt ! Reply with quote

I am running Tom Tom 3 and have loaded CheckPOInt & speed camera database OK. The sound files for Tom Tom are in the Navigator program fileand I have put the sound files for the cameras in the CheckPOInt program, BUT both sets of sound files will not work together, CheckPOInt sounds for the cameras take priority and the direction sound will not work. Should I have the sound files for the cameras in the Navigator program file?
Any help greatly appreciated.
archimedes
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Sound files clash Reply with quote

I'm new to this too but my TomTom 3 and speedcam warnings work fine together. If it's any help, my TomTom sound files are in the Navigator folder (the same as yours) in the main memory on my PDA. The speedcam sound files are on the storage card in the main Great Britain Navigator map folder with all the POIs and the main TomTom files.
dukeofm
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. Not tried to put them on card as Checkpoint readme advises against putting them on card as access to the card is slower than access to main memory.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: