Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - No map data after but on smartST desktop
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

No map data after but on smartST desktop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atc
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: No map data after but on smartST desktop Reply with quote

Hi

Just bought a navman 610. Loaded the smartst destop software. Done updates . Tried to install cd1 of the maps .The first letter of the product key outside the box is diffrent to my first letter on my cd box. I think i have not install it. When i try to active the software on the "welcome back"screen all the product keys are right next i bypass the next code because i think it has been actived, goes on the net and tell me software has been actived.
Then i plug The navman into my car and it comes up with no map data.

The Navman was working ok as i used itfrom the shop to my house it was running ok.
Help am going round in circles to get it working.
JaguarV12e
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your post is a bit confusing, but I would start by checking the status of the maps.

If you lookt at the map view of the PC aplication, the colour should tell you if the map for a particular region is: on the ICN, on the CD and registered, on the cd, or none of the above.

Work out if the application thinks that the maps are registered and then you know if you have a registration problem or a download problem.
atc
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: no map data Reply with quote

Thanks for your help. The colours on the pc were telling me that it is registered. Also on the icn box you see the map regions. Took it back to the shop today. the guy checked it out and he did not know what was wrong so i got a replacement. The icn610 is working fine but i've not put it on the p.c to get the updates etc. Don't know if i should do this.

Thanks for the Reply

ATC

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: