Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - global positioning systems
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

global positioning systems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ex3exeter
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: global positioning systems Reply with quote

I have recently bought an ipaq and tom tom from this company. I have had to go back to them for help with set up of the tom tom and then because I needed a replacement lead. Other than finding the returns line very slow to answer their service has been excellent and each person I have talked to there has been very helpful.

Would recommend these if thats any help
iancjc
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a via michelin gps kit as a present for my wife's tungsten e yesterday - it arrived as expected today - great!

unfortunalety the michelin cd was cracked - no way of telling from the box - everything else was ok - it came with a quick start sd card and I was reasonably impressed with gps on a tungsten E then I went to play with the cd and noticed the problem.

Called them up - 10 minute wait, 2 minute chat - and the promise of an rma no. in 2 minutes - this took 2 hours -it's now on the way back for a replacement which hopefully will be shipped tomorrow.

I've used gpsltd for 4 orders over the past year - they are fast and returns are easy to deal with (this is the 2nd faulty item which says more about the kit than the supplier)- I will post again when the replacement arrives - I'm not expecting any trouble - highly recommended.

Ian

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: