Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Safety Camera Download
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Safety Camera Download

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilc
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Safety Camera Download Reply with quote

I have an iCN 630 running V3.

From what I have read in the forum, I must have the only one that wasn’t made on a Friday, as it has worked straight out of the box, and have had no problems with it.

I do have a little problem with the import of points of interest.

I have loaded the Gatso, Redlight, Specs and Temp Safety Camera from the Pockets Webb site.

When I select Nearest POI then MYPOI and select Gatso or Redlight I get a list to choose from, so no problem there.

When I do the same thing for Specs or Temp, I get No Matching POI's and the list is empty, also I have no Specs or Temp icons appear on the map.

I have checked on the Settings, My Data, My POI the files are there with a tic in the box and they are active.

I have just loaded the latest 3.024 version witch has the Truvelo cameras and again these are missing also.??

Have you any ideas why this is happening?
Evilc
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Safety Camera Download Reply with quote

Evilc wrote:
I have an iCN 630 running V3.

From what I have read in the forum, I must have the only one that wasn’t made on a Friday, as it has worked straight out of the box, and have had no problems with it.

I do have a little problem with the import of points of interest.

I have loaded the Gatso, Redlight, Specs and Temp Safety Camera from the Pockets Webb site.

When I select Nearest POI then MYPOI and select Gatso or Redlight I get a list to choose from, so no problem there.

When I do the same thing for Specs or Temp, I get No Matching POI's and the list is empty.

I have checked on the Settings, My Data, My POI all the files are there with a tic in the box and they are active.

I have just loaded the latest 3.024 version witch has the Truvelo cameras and again these are missing also.??

Have you any ideas why this is happening?
Evilc
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is not as bad as I thought, as nothing was coming up in the list, I took it that the import of the Specs data had failed.
After reading past and many forum messages I came across one which tells you how to import the Pocket GPS Safety Camera data into Auto Route on the PC.
I did this and with the Specs location on the PC. I compared this to the 630 and all the missing cameras have been loaded, it’s just a bit off putting when you see a blank list!!.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: