Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Global Positioning Systems
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Positioning Systems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J2J
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Global Positioning Systems Reply with quote

Purchased a Mio 168-CoPilot5 bundle on 18th October.
I was kept fully informed of the order progress by e-mail and text message and then was able to track it on the Post office website.
It arrived on the morning of the 19th as promised, but 57 minutes after the 9am deadline, (Post Office driver, had been delivering his packages in the wrong order!); I informed Global that it was late and they refunded the postage.
I could not fault the ordering and despatch service and the information provided on order progress was impressive. 10 out of 10 for the purchasing experience and I can't remember the last time I said that!
gilbem1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Global Positioning Systems after sales service...brilliant ! Reply with quote

1. Last Thursday, after having waited a number of weeks for a delivery of the Palm TT3 bundle from amazon.co.uk (despite allegedly being in stock) I cancelled the order
2. Following good reviews in this forum, I ordered from Gloabal Positioning Systems
3. Bundle arrived next day
4. Spent weekend trying to get a d.o.a. TT3 receiver working
5. Monday rang GPS support who talked me through setup and confirmed it was not going to work. Returns number e-mailed to me 10 minutes later
6. Sent unit back on Monday @ 5pm
7. E-Mail confirmation on Tuesday that unit had been received
8. E-Mail same day to say new unit dispatched
9. Today, Wednesday, new unit arrives 10:45 am and worked first time

Thanks GPS..brilliant service..brilliant support....you will have my custom again ! Smile Smile Smile
gilbem1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Global Positioning Systems after sales service...brilliant ! Reply with quote

1. Last Thursday, after having waited a number of weeks for a delivery of the Palm TT3 bundle from amazon.co.uk (despite allegedly being in stock) I cancelled the order
2. Following good reviews in this forum, I ordered from Gloabal Positioning Systems
3. Bundle arrived next day
4. Spent weekend trying to get a d.o.a. TT3 receiver working
5. Monday rang GPS support who talked me through setup and confirmed it was not going to work. Returns number e-mailed to me 10 minutes later
6. Sent unit back on Monday @ 5pm
7. E-Mail confirmation on Tuesday that unit had been received
8. E-Mail same day to say new unit dispatched
9. Today, Wednesday, new unit arrives 10:45 am and worked first time

Thanks GPS..brilliant service..brilliant support....you will have my custom again ! Smile Smile Smile
gilbem1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: ..oops! Reply with quote

...sorry about double post..browser went blank after submit and I thought it hadn't been posted !!

Apologies! Embarassed

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: