Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - pc map software for playback of royaltek datalog
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

pc map software for playback of royaltek datalog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ukblade
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: pc map software for playback of royaltek datalog Reply with quote

Hi, first go here, read quite a few reviews but cant seem to find the right answer.
I have just purchased a 2210 + tt3 + bt3000 but have since found out that I cannot playback the datalog through tt3. I quite like tt3 so would like to keep that on my 2210 so is there a mapping software I can load on my PC and play back the datalog through that.
The whole point in this package was that i wanted to see where my delivery van was off to all day!!(as I gave the firm I bought it from a blank canvas to supply me a package for this sole reason I'm a bit miffed that having given me tt3 I then find out for myself that you cannot replay through tt3).
Is it easier to playback while the 2210 is on its cradle through usb or just use the bluetooth.
PS just updated the gps software for tt3 from your homepage, what a difference, hasn't locked up all day, where as before I was beginning to think I'd made the wrong choice with the constant freezing of the nav screen.
Cheers Mark Thumbs Up
BBB
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both ST3 and Anquet (one streetwise the other topo) do this

They do it well and it is fun to watch at 32x playback speed

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: