Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - How long
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

How long
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Ere, hang on a minute I haven't yet run out of excuses as to why he shouldn't get a lifetime membership!

What about he talks to Audi drivers? I bet he owns a cat! Does he brush his teeth three times a day? Does he eat garlic? Can he speak Greek? Has he got decent teeth?

Come on - he can't get away with this so easily!! Make him sweat for it!!

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
GPS_fan
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis, you missed the obvious one...he's an Eddie Spotter Laughing Laughing

It's not the £19 subscription that I'm worried about because if I was ever to get free subscription, the £19 would be re-routed from PGPSW to RNLI so I wouldn't actually profit from it as such.

Well, actually, I would increase my direct debit to RNLI by £2/month, so I would be £5/year out of pocket.

Never mind the tax man, can we all inspect your books to see how you've become such a successful entrepreneur?

A thriving business
Several foreign holidays a year
Donating hundreds of Euros to the needy of Corfu (did you include this charitable donation on your tax return?)

How do you do it? Is there a black market for deer and peasants or something Wink

I found some great road signs for you, did you see them in the 'off topic' forum?
GPS_fan
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaFt wrote:
gps_fan - you WERE the first and you SHOULD have been given the lifetime sub...

just checking in my list now for your username and noticed it wasn't fully confirmed until 27th august - therefore you're in the list for this next set of new lifers!

MaFt

Thanks for clearing that up.

I was confused that things seemed to change on the map, yet you said nothing had changed and there was no e-mail.

I was half tempted to ignore it, but then I thought that if there had been some confusion the database might be incorrect and that wouldn't be the best solution for anyone.

You definitely have my permission (and probably that of other members) to go on holiday again to recover from what you came home to from the last holiday...what with the backlog and piracy issue.
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GPS_fan wrote:
Dennis, you missed the obvious one...he's an Eddie Spotter Laughing Laughing
Never mind the tax man, can we all inspect your books to see how you've become such a successful entrepreneur?

How do you do it? Is there a black market for deer and peasants or something Wink

I found some great road signs for you, did you see them in the 'off topic' forum?

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just cos' I'm disappointed to hear you've at long last become a lifer is no reason for you to get cheeky! I hope he doesn't implement it until after you've renewed your subs. Twisted Evil
I didn't like to mention the Eddie Spotter thing - you're sad enough already without me rubbing it in - I'm sensitive and caring (some of the time).
I did indeed see the signs and thought what a cruel person you are to taunt me with them - but I notice you didn't find one for peasants. I think there's one for them walking all bent over and with sticks, isn't there?
Do you mean to say charitable donations to the peasants of Corfu are tax-deductible? Goes to show how I lose out from doing my own accounts instead of paying somebody to do my add-ups and take-aways.

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad we got it sorted...
Welcome to the "life sentence", GPS fan Clap

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: