Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Who goes (home with a newbie)...YOU DECIDE!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Who goes (home with a newbie)...YOU DECIDE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whoisdoupe
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikealder wrote:
I know this is Off Topic but I have to ask, where are the aerials and the TV display - I thought that was a standard fit on these type of cars,
Back on topic, Somerfield and Woolies have been selling them at £99 but I doubt you will find any in the North West that are left on the shelf - the e-bay units are probably people making a quick buck, buy for 99 sell for 130 or more - Mike

I suppose you're right about them shelf occupiers! I had a look on Woolies website and theres no mention of them. I could rush into town in the morn but I can feel myself being drawn to bidding on ebay for one at around the £120 mark.

As for the car...the ariel is automatic and comes out of the rear with the flick of a switch...as for TV display I think the car is way to old for modern/future technology as that Laughing
Aitch2
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drive a Smart - so had similar 'drivers' when plumping for the i3 Laughing Nice car - there is one just down the road from here, too...

Aitch
Wannabyourhero
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is that car? Recently I've been seeing them every time I go out - well I saw 4 in different colours the other weekend.
I took my TT5 to Northen Ireland and spend most of the time driving over fields, coverage was awful outside Belfast.
whoisdoupe
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a FIGARO made by Nissan, Jap import. They only made a reportedly 20,000 but that figure seems to be very stretchable. There's four original patsel colours but some people have done custom jobs on them!

They're very retro but with a little bit more modern engineering under the bonnet. Right up my street though 8)

As for the TT performance in Ireland it seems like I'm best off with the i3 all round. See I should've listened to those folks from the start!

I've gone and ordered one on the net...only to last night find out about map versions 8O Here's praying for V8 not V7..... Exclamation

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: