Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom One on a PDA?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom One on a PDA?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flashyphotos
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me first say, I am the person who sold Doug the TomTom Software.

Some people have intimated that this must be an illegal version.

Lets put that straight.

1: I purchased a TTOne on the Argos offer, I only wanted it for use in the US and already have a US Map set brand new unactivated from the upgrade programe.

The Map SD Card that comes withthe TTOne had never been opened and the activation card had never been used for the activation,

I put my US Maps on the TTONE,

DOug purchased the UKMap SD Card, CD and Activation card, he then downloaded the 5.21 software from TomTom, and nd put the TTOne UK Map SD Card in his PDA, it was then activated using the brand new unused activation card.

So, there is no difference between that and any other activation, its not being used on Multiple products, it has not been activated before, and is licenced for use on his PDA

I am sure there are many other people out there who already paid for either the TT5 US upgrade or UK and Europe upgrade, who are considering the TTOne,

Well why would you want 2 lots of maps?. Especially if you already have TT5 UK & Europe, to activate a new copy of UK only would be silly, So by selling off the unused sealed UK Maps for a reasonable price it brings down the cost of your TTONE unit even further, and someone else gets set up with a FULLY LEGAL version of TomTom,

Hope That Helps

Richard
dougproctor
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Well explained..... Reply with quote

Hi Richard,
Thanks for explaining that lot, I did my best to explain this was a legitimate product and I am completely happy with it. It saved me about £40 on the full product which is great for me and helps you as well.
I realise people can be a bit cynical but I have so far bought TomTom Nav 5 and the Mobile 5 versions of the software at the full prices and am always ready to get a bargain from another user. All above board.
Regards
Doug

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: