Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - cdt file type
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

cdt file type

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lies
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: cdt file type Reply with quote

hi all Smile

i got myself a sat nav from ebay powered by smart2go , the speed camea database in it is a bit old , the reason why i'm saying that is i know a speed camera who was put on the A406 about 8 months ago but the sat nav cannot see it . i downloaded few files but none is compatible , the one i have is one file " file type is CDT" the uk map is the same "CDT" any help would be very nice , this is the sat nav i got from ebay :

-http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GPS-Car-Navigation-Speed-Camera-SAT-NAV-TOMTOM-UK-map_W0QQitemZ250101913500QQcategoryZ75327QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem-

sorry about the link i do not want to break no rules , i just want help to get my sat nav going Smile thank you.
tonys66
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as i know a CDT is the file extension for the Corel Draw template and Data file.

You say you have downloaded a few files but none are compatible can you say witch type you have tryde.???

Have you looked in the manule to see if there is any menchion of file types you have to use or is there a web site.

In the add it says tom tom thay are ov2 files have you tryed them ???

what ever you do do a full backup before makeing changes so you have something to go back to if it fails up
lies
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi tonys66

thanks for the reply m8 Smile , the download site for my sat nav is smart2go
that is according the the man from ebay , the speed camera database i download have lots of files , but my memory card has : united-kingdom_map uk map , ta_uk_STA_co_4.0_en_standard wich i think is the speed camera and road_eur_4.0_trial_warner , this i think is trial for europe , anyway it does not work anymore. i went to smart2go asked questions but no luck yet , tried their download site ... will open in few weeks time ,if i cannot get files can i convert my sat nav to something else so i can get files for it ?? thank you for your help Smile.
lies
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry forgot to say that there are two folders cities and mobilenavigator ,
the files i was talking about are in the file cties , languages are in the same file as well Smile.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: