Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - A201 DUN bluetooth gprs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

A201 DUN bluetooth gprs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colonel
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluetooth DUN was one of the main reasons I purchased this unit over others. I hope it is just software and not a hardware fault. If it is not fixed within the next month I will return the unit.
colonel
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... which is a shame as its a good value unit and the GPS works fantastically.
boccaa
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: help help Reply with quote

hi from italy and sorry for my english. Also i have same problem with bluetooth. I have also a201 and v3 motorola. Thei connect for other function but i don't create a dial up connection that work. I have insert all of parameters that i have see in internet ....the phone work perfectly with my PC (the phone is modem) but with a201 give me error.....the same of you.
I see that in england the MIO have a update bluetooth software AND IN ITALY.????

i buy this anly for download my email....
help if you can please

claudio
parma
italy
hokken
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys apparently Mio has released a patch for the english version of the Mio regarding that problem with bluetooth, check on www.mioa201.com

I have the same problem than you, it works after a hard reset but after some times I end up again with that unknown connection error

My problem is that when I try to install the patch it tells me that it can't be patched because it has been patched before apparently. My Mio was factory sealed therefore I don't think it's been patched by anyone. Although it says that the patch has been applied previously I still end up with the same connection error. I also tried to add a modem connection string has suggested by Mio but it won't change anything.

I contacted Mio (see my post on www.mioa201.com) and they told me that a patch for europe should come soon. So it looks like what is called the english patch is actually the US patch only. Anyway I suggest you try to install that english patch and see what happens, let me know about your experiments, it is a bit frustrating but hopefully it will be sorted at a point.

Hokken

Hokken

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: