Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - fortuna slim gps
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

fortuna slim gps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mirpy1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: fortuna slim gps Reply with quote

Hi chaps ive bought the above and i cant get it to connect to my nokia 6630 or my windows smartphone, it says found slim gps when device searched, asks me for for the 0000 pin and when entered says now paired, whilst this is pairing the slim gps bt light flashes but when paired goes out and no gps found? can you help pls?
mirpy1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive done it :D
pkadare
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mirpy1 wrote:
ive done it :D

So I know that the chances of getting an answer from mirpy1 are slim, but I'm having the same problem now with my Fortuna Slim and my Audiovox SMT5600 Windows Smartphone. I can start the pairing operation, and can see the Slim responding, however, once the phone indicates that the pairing was successful, there is no activity on the BT LED on the Slim device. I can pair a Motorola BT headset with the phone, and I can pair the Slim with my tablet PC, just can't seem to get the pairing to "take" with the phone and the Slim. I did have this working when I first got the device so I'm not really sure what has changed here nor how to resolve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Paul

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: