Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Microsoft Activsync
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Microsoft Activsync

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrCool
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Microsoft Activsync Reply with quote

My pda refused to connect to my pc no matter what i tried but up to now had always connected with no problem. In the end i gave up and uninstalled activsync to do a new, clean install, no chance, i downloaded 3.7 from the ms site, i`ve tried using the pda cd that came with it, it appears to install but nothing happens, no error message, nothing. I`m running xp home with sp2, anyone got any ideas Question
thanks in anticipation, Dennis. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
LANE
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Pda ActiveSyc. Reply with quote

I have had this issue even purchasing new cables and a new HP cradle,in the end the IPAQ had to go back because they suffer problems at the socket
end.If your Ipaqs new and from HP it should come with a good guarantee (mine was 3 year as standard). Of course it could be a software issue but having spoken to others with the same problem I would be boxing it up for a trip to HP
MrCool
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, my mistake, failed to provide full info, it`s my M2000 i`m using, it`s not the m2000 at fault, it connects to my desktop no problem, the problem is i can`t get activsync to install back on my laptop.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: