Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - One v2 - default PIN
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

One v2 - default PIN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
69diver
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: One v2 - default PIN Reply with quote

Hi

I have taken on a TomTom One v2 - was my fathers before he passed away a couple of months ago, and now use this as my main SatNav - my Garmin i3 has been relegated as a backup as the maps are not as up to date. The TomTom seems to have Bluetooth showing on the settings page and I would like to connect my mobile to it but do not know the PIN. It shows that my Dad had his mobile connected, but we can not find the paper work, and I doubt if he would have changed the PIN - Question is do TomTom have a default PIN, and if so copuld someone share it with me (PM is fine) - tried the obvious 0000. I ask here as it will probably be a quicker response than trawling though the TomTom website

Thanks all
Dene
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is 0000 but depending upon your phone the device might not connect to it, TomTom units are rather "picky" when it comes to connecting phone. You can only use the phone for a data connection as the One doesn't offer handsfree support which might reduce your need to get it conected - Mike
69diver
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Mike - I'll re-try 0000, but looks liek the ear piece will have to coem out again - only wanted it for the long drive for the holiday!

Regards and thanks for the fast reply
Dene
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

69diver wrote:
Cheers Mike - I'll re-try 0000, but looks liek the ear piece will have to coem out again

It will....
As Mike said, the Bluetooth on the ONE models is only for the TomTom's own data services like Traffic, it can't be used for hands-free or other audio purposes, you'd need a "Go" model for that.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: