Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Can not find European databases
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Can not find European databases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miles
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Can not find European databases Reply with quote

In the few years that I have been a member I have had no difficulty in choosing the database to download, but now when I click download , I am offered only the database that I downloaded previously ie the UK speedzoned. I now wish to download the Italian camera but I can not find how to select the European database. There must be something that I am missing?? Sad
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just below the 'Download Same' Button, there is the dropdown menu that was always there
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We introduced the 'quick download option to speed up the selection process for users. Most use the same database each week.

But as M8TJT has pointed out, the drop down menu of all available file types is still there.

Miles
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: European Database Reply with quote

Thanks but I do not want to change the format ( Navman in my case). I simply want to pick the European database rather than the UK speedzoned on this occasion
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: European Database Reply with quote

Miles wrote:
Thanks but I do not want to change the format ( Navman in my case). I simply want to pick the European database rather than the UK speedzoned on this occasion

You still need to use the drop down menu, and start again. Choose Navman, then select from the next drop down menu the European database.

The Download Same Format (Current Version) simply remembers the last download you did.

So if you follow my instructions above, the next time you come to download the cameras you will need to do the above again so as to change back to the UK ones Laughing
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: European Database Reply with quote

Miles wrote:

If you try it you'd see what we mean! Select YOUR format from the drop down list, click next then select the EUR camera files.
Miles
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks for replies Reply with quote

Sorry to have been so dense - I can now see what you mean - that is that a new drop down menu appears having selected a satnav type. I have now downloaded the database successfully! Very Happy
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for replies Reply with quote

Miles wrote:
Sorry to have been so dense - I can now see what you mean - that is that a new drop down menu appears having selected a satnav type. I have now downloaded the database successfully! Very Happy

Not quite. That drop-down menu is the one that has ALWAYS been used. We added the 'Download same again' button a while back but the menu below it is the one that has always been used with a few shortcuts at the top for the most common formats.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: