Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - navman 3300 terrain or 3450 + ipaq 3850
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

navman 3300 terrain or 3450 + ipaq 3850

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex12
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: navman 3300 terrain or 3450 + ipaq 3850 Reply with quote

hello

is it possible to use autoroute 2004 or route66 2004 or tom tom navigator 2 or 3 in combination with a navman gps 3450 or 3300 terrain

please can you tell me how and if you have any experience with one of those combination

Thanks in advance Embarassed
Tim Buxton
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: navman 3300 terrain or 3450 + ipaq 3850 Reply with quote

alex12 wrote:
hello

is it possible to use autoroute 2004 or route66 2004 or tom tom navigator 2 or 3 in combination with a navman gps 3450 or 3300 terrain

please can you tell me how and if you have any experience with one of those combination

Thanks in advance Embarassed

I've certainly used Autoroute 2004 witn my Navman sleeve. What you need to do is put your Autoroute installation disc and then browse the files on it for the subdirectory called PStreets. Run the Setup file and assuming you have an Activesync session running with your PocketPC, the installation of Pocket Streets will begin. Just follow the on-screen instructions. If you haven't got your PDA connected, installation will begin the next time you have. Once the installation is complete, you run AutoRoute on your PC as usual. You can then draw a box by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the mouse to get the area you want. Place the cursor inside the box and then rightclick. A menu will appear and the bottom option is 'Export Map for Pocket Streets'. Select this and you will get a window telling you how big the map is. I think there is a limit to the size of the PStreets map you can create, but I've made one about 11Mb in size which just draws a box around the M25. Anyway, export your chosen map to your PocketPC, then run Pocket Streets on your PDA. It will show you the map(s) on the device. Select one and it will appear. Use the Tools menu to configure your GPS and you should be away with the mixer.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: