Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - tomtom mount for mk2 mondeo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

tomtom mount for mk2 mondeo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twincarbs
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: tomtom mount for mk2 mondeo Reply with quote

hi,

can anyone with a mk2 mondeo and tomtom go 300 or similar (there must be someone else surely?), advise me of the best way of mounting the unit. i need to remove the tomtom every time i leave the car, and the windscreen mount is a pain in the neck to attach, remove and carry around every journey.

at the moment i am looking at the brodit proclip with either the simple tomtom go 300 holder, or the tilt swivel holder (same price). the centre dashboard proclip seems to be the best option, but there are no decent pictures of what it looks like, and i would like to know if it interferes with the air vents and blocks the view of the trip computer and AWS before i buy it. also, which is the best out of those 2 holders, and is the tomtom affected by having ice cold air conditioning blown at it?

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/brodit/holder/TomTom+GO300-Brodit-Holder.asp

thank you.
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can wait a couple of weeks 'til I get back of holiday (being dragged away from the keyboard NOW! Crying or Very sad ), I've got a Brodit Go300 mount you can have cheap.
I thought the tilt swivel one was a bit too long. Mine is the swivel only and was really neat.
twincarbs
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean you have the centre dash proclip AND the swivel mount for a mk2 mondeo for sale? well i'm not about to rush into anything, so maybe you could post back when you get back from holiday. in the meantime, i will see if anyone else has anything to add.

i have to say my first impression was that the swivel mount did look neater, so i was leaning towards that anyway, even it doesnt have the same range of adjustment.

regards. Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: