Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Is there a free trial for Traffic ?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a free trial for Traffic ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimsta
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Is there a free trial for Traffic ? Reply with quote

Hi Posted in the wrong section earlier please forgive me, since i bought my Tom Tom One, i have found it very useful, however i am going away with the family tomorrow, is there any way i can get a free trial of Tom Tom Traffic or do i have to subscribe for a year ? - i have my Camera updates from here and i am really pleased with that, voice activated and all distances set perfectly for my use. - i have a card that came with the Tom Tom it has a product code on it, 15 letters and numbers what is this for? and does this allow you to do extra with the Tom Tom ? Has this got anything to do with Traffic?
I have recently updated my version to 6.560 and have the latest Tom Tom installed on my pc.
Any info would be appreciated.
Best Regards
SpikeyMikey
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If you have bought your unit recently you should setup your Tom Tom account online and then activate your free trial.

Click here https://www.tomtom.com/myTomTom/myProfile/index.php to create an account

HTH

Mike
slimsta
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spikey mikey, thanks for the prompt reply, this was a christmas gift,(christmas just gone) and the product code card that came with it is 15 digits, i have registered on tomtom's website and tried to activate with this code, it dosen't seem to work?
Is there any alternatives ? Is this the correct code for the trial stuff? or is it just a case of paying for 12 months ?
SpikeyMikey
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the Tom Tom website and sign in

Click on PLUS Services and look in the right hand column, at the bottom you will see a link to activate the free trial. If you are trying to enter your product code as a promotional code that wont work.

The product code is the unique code assigned to your version of the software, without it you cannot transfer the licence to another device for example. It identifies the software to Tom Tom to help prevent piracy.

Mike
slimsta
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers spikey mikey,
think i have managed to activate a trial for one month, will check it out tomorrow when i am on the road.
Thanks for the advice and help
Slimsta

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: