Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Modified Medion 210 pictures
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Modified Medion 210 pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatslag
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Modified Medion 210 pictures Reply with quote

Here is a link to pictures of the modded medion 210 me to medion 210 pe
a bit fuzzy as my camera does not like to take close ups. you will see i have modded the menu icons and what programs they run. date on camera has not been set

http://my.inbox.com/photos/gary/index.aspx
DaveNN
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Modified Medion 210 pictures Reply with quote

Fatslag wrote:
a bit fuzzy as my camera does not like to take close ups. you will see i have modded the menu icons and what programs they run. date on camera has not been set

Cool!...
Still not had the 'bottle' to attempt the mod to PE..got the French maps to run though.............it's a start!! :D
Running Cameralert via Samsung S7 Edge
Fatslag
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Medion pics Reply with quote

Hi dave just to let you know i have made a backup.exe file of my flash disk 14.5 meg it install everthing that i have on my flash disk and windows directory except the maps they are to large there on an sd card anyways. Always best to make a full backup with backup manager that way you can put everthing back as it was. Backup file will install mp3 player/ media player/ Gopal PE with poi warner /access to windows/ photo viewer/all from the menu as in pictures. Maps for Medion PE are

Europe: this enables seamless mapping of Eastern & Western Europe - Please note this file requires a 2GB memory card

Europe A: contains mapping for Austria, Belgium, Czech republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland & Vatican City - Please note this file requires a 1GB memory card

Europe B: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Eire, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland & UK - Preloaded on Sandisk Ultra II 1GB SD card.

Europe C: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland & Vatican City - Please note this file requires a 1GB memory car
DaveNN
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Modified Medion 210 pictures Reply with quote

DaveNN wrote:
Fatslag wrote:

Cool!...
Still not had the 'bottle' to attempt the mod to PE..got the French maps to run though.............it's a start!! :D

add on.....This is very very good....one question, is the 'smart' car obligatory.........hope not!
Fatslag
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: smart car Reply with quote

Ah no you can have any picture you want for your icons the smart car was just a joke as my wife hates em! The icon files can be found in navagation/menu/320x240 copy them to your hd and edit them as you want. Keep the originals though as when you copy the edited ones back they will overwrite the originals.
Nor is the map you on the menu screen see original it is a picture i made
this can be changed by editing the GoPal_BackgroundShell.png which is in the same directory as the menu button icons
DaveNN
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: smart car Reply with quote

Fatslag wrote:
Ah no you can have any picture you want for your icons the smart car was just a joke as my wife hates em! The icon files can be found in navagation/menu/320x240 copy them to your hd and edit them as you want. Keep the originals though as when you copy the edited ones back they will overwrite the originals.
Nor is the map you on the menu screen see original it is a picture i made
this can be changed by editing the GoPal_BackgroundShell.png which is in the same directory as the menu button icons

Got pm...ta!!
Could always take a jpeg of mine (ooh err missus!) & use that.
Not gone off topic yet...must be a record for me!!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: