Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Haicom 403 BT Cube
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Haicom 403 BT Cube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ixtana_ran
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Haicom 403 BT Cube Reply with quote

Could any one tell me the correct way to connect the Haicom 403 BT cube as the included instructions tell different ways. the diagram shows the short fly lead(male ps2) goes to power and the female to gps. where as the written instructions have it the other way around. It is probably the diagram as i have managed to connect to a home pc but not my PDA, but thought it wise to double check. Tia
philpugh
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have it working on your PC serial port then you will need to put a null-modem between the cable and your PDA serial port connector. A PDA serial port expects to be connected to a PC port (for data sync etc) so the transmit and receive pins (and associated control signals) need to be swapped around. You will probably get away with just swapping the transmit and receive pins in this case; as the cabling supplied by HAICOM doesn't have any of the control signals I believe.

HAICOM can provide a cable to connect to most PDAs

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: