Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Voice/Visual Instructions Frozen
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice/Visual Instructions Frozen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reyn
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Voice/Visual Instructions Frozen Reply with quote

TomTom 2 - Loox 600 - Checkpoint - Globalstat BC-307 with ext aerial
After driving for approx 0.5 hours with no problems with navigation, I was travelling along a straight road with no turnoffs and received a turn left from Jane. Disappointed that I refused her offer to turn into a field she then stopped talking to me altogether and her friend the turn indicator also refused to budge from the turn left position. Consoled only by the fact that the Map was still updating correctly and the knowledge that I had travelled this path before I continued to my destination where I inserted a sharp object into a soft spot to get her talking to me again. Suffice to say we had no trouble on the way home. (I did not restart Checkpoint)
Can anyone shed some light on why a previously well behaved young lady suddenly decided to throw a wobbly, could it be that that the recent addition of a competitor in the guise of Checkpoint put her out.
Frank
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you make sure that Jane had enough breathing space? Those folks can become quite irritated when they are low on memory.

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ
reyn
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year To All
How much breathing space can one women require? I have given her all I have, how can I tell if this is not enough for her to function in the way she did when I aquired her from this Dutch guy. I have left her 18.34 mb to play in after she is up and running, surely this should be enough for any women to be able to breathe. Does she consume this breathing space as we go on our merry way? Not, I hope if she was well brought up.
I cannot find it in my heart to blame her, she has been so good to me in the past, I will investigate furthur the dastardly Checkpoint!
Frank

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: