Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Wav files as warnings in POI Warner
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Wav files as warnings in POI Warner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allan_whoops
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Wav files as warnings in POI Warner Reply with quote

If I remember rightly (tho that's in doubt) there used to to be wave files as part of the database or that could be downloaded seperately and these could be used in in POI Warner for TTN5 on a Pocket PC thingy. I had to rebuild my system and lost these. Where can I get them if one can?

Many thanks,

Rolling Eyes at my brain
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wav files will only work with CheckPOI and were removed from the download quite some time ago, for warning sounds within TT vs5 you need to use the warn when near POI option and change the data.chk file located within program files/ navigator, have a read of this post from earlier today, it contains the links to where the files are that you need and how to do it on a PPC device http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=212722&highlight=#212722
Mike
xda
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wav files as warnings in POI Warner Reply with quote

Allan_whoops wrote:
If I remember rightly (tho that's in doubt) there used to to be wave files as part of the database or that could be downloaded seperately and these could be used in in POI Warner for TTN5 on a Pocket PC thingy. I had to rebuild my system and lost these. Where can I get them if one can?

Many thanks,

Rolling Eyes at my brain

If you want to use the POI Warner rather than the inbuilt TT V5 options they are available on here
Map: Europe V910.4892
Map: Europe_Truck V870.3421, Kingston 8GB SD
Nokia 925 Windows 8
Allan_whoops
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Many thanks to both of you for that - much appreciated especially the two options, Tom Tom and POI Warner.

Allan

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: