Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - NOCHEX
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

NOCHEX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peasmold
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: NOCHEX Reply with quote

Be aware, be very aware. Nochex took five payments from my bank account on Saturday 18th March 2006. Each time I completed their form they declined my card. Yet when I checked the account one hour later the funds had been alloacted to NOCHEX. Two days later, the funds were still off my account and were paid to NOCHEX.

I have informed NOCHEX, and have one request from them asking for the last six digits of my debit card. this I supplied, but still no confirmation that I will be refunded the amount wrongfully taken by them. There is no guarantee that I will get this money back.

Be aware, they do not have a BT registered telephone number, and their given address in Leeds, is not recognised by the loacl Trading Standards. What should be of more concern, for Pocketgpsworld, is that they allow this to happen.

What concerns me is that I emailed a member of the Pocketgpsworld team last night(Sunday 19th March 2006) detailing the problem and they have still not responded. WHAT IS GOING ON!!! ARE WE BEING SHAFTED BY PGPSW AND NOCHEX?

Comments would be appreciated.
NOCHEX Evil or Very Mad
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peasmold,

Sorry to hear that you had problems with Nochex. I will look into this immeadiatly and get the additional payments refunded.

Which pocketgpsworld.com email address did you use? Robert normally handles suppport but he has been away for the last two days and Darren and myself have been filling in.

I will also take up the issue of multiple payments with Nochex. This has now happened to about 4 people and is not acceptable from a reputable online payment provider.
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peasmold,

I have looked for your email and details on Nochex and am unable to find them. Please can you PM me with your email address that you used to pay Nochex with.

Mike
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: NOCHEX Reply with quote

Peasmold wrote:

but still no confirmation that I will be refunded the amount wrongfully taken by them. There is no guarantee that I will get this money back.:

If indeed you have been charged (I don't think you have - the bank payment may have shown up as 'attempted', but not necessarily 'authorised' ) we absolutely guarantee to refund your money. It would be illegal and pretty stupid of us not to wouldn't it Wink On a serious note though, we can't actually refund your payment until we receive it. Payments are immediate and your's is still not showing which, of course, leads me to believe that it never will.

Peasmold wrote:

Be aware, they do not have a BT registered telephone number, and their given address in Leeds, is not recognised by the loacl Trading Standards. What should be of more concern, for Pocketgpsworld, is that they allow this to happen.:

Nochex are a reputable company who routinely handle millions of internet payments mostly uneventfully. This is clearly a glitch. Unfortunately, as we all know, that's the nature of the internet beast. Give me a day without a technical glitch or a time-out and I'll show you a happy man!

Peasmold wrote:
What concerns me is that I emailed a member of the Pocketgpsworld team last night(Sunday 19th March 2006) detailing the problem and they have still not responded. WHAT IS GOING ON!!! ARE WE BEING SHAFTED BY PGPSW AND NOCHEX?

I've just managed to find that email. You sent your support query to the newsletter@, but this email address is not a fully monitored account. We do mention this prominently on the newsletter, but understandably, occasionally some people miss it ;o))

Please can we encourage you to make your comment or ask your question in the forums. We get several thousand emails per week (yes really!) and unfortunately it's inevitable that the odd one gets missed. Your question or comment will be more efficiently responded to in the forums, after all, that is what they are there for Smile

Many thanks for your understanding.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: