Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - New Docking Mounts for Pocket PC from Arkon
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

New Docking Mounts for Pocket PC from Arkon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubenvasq
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: New Docking Mounts for Pocket PC from Arkon Reply with quote

After carefully reviewing powered GPS and powered mounts. I chose the new DM520 for $139.95 it came with a built in GPS reciever for My axim X50. I chose the Docking mount from arkon for my Dell Axim X50 due to the reviews I recently had seen. They have a nice software package bundle with the Mobinavigator for North America & Canada, exactly the same software as Iguidiance. The thing that sold me was the lifetime warranty and they gave me $10.00. off the entire purchase, after discussing the price with the salesperson vs. other online retailers. So far I have no complaints with the MobiNavigator software. It was easy to use and set it. My wife uses it more than me for finding new shopping malls. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for an easy set up and clean design. Here's the link for the new docking mount I bought. http://www.arkon.com/dockingmount.php

Pocket GPS world should review this new Docking Mount from Arkon.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: