Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - no help from global poisitioning systems!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

no help from global poisitioning systems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humber
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: no help from global poisitioning systems! Reply with quote

since a brought a tom tom 3 wired gps bundle it has never worked so i had to pay to send back the gps receiver/power cable. they said they have swopped the receiver,but not the power cable so it still does not work. when i plug in the power cable there is no power to the receiver or the pda even though the green light is on. so what happens when i e-mail "GLOBAL POISITIONING SYSTEMS" they sent back four or five replys saying "RING TOM TOM" thats all they will say like a stuck record! i have tried so many times and you cannot get though to tom tom they are about the same. under the faulty goods act i think they should exchange the cable,after all they so took the money!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
nicola
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Humber,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having problems with the TomTom 3 wired bundle and that you have not been able to get the appropriate support. I would like the opportunity to look into this for you and try to get the problem resolved however I will need some further information to allow me to view your order history and contact you directly. Please can you email me directly providing your personal details, my email address is nicola.spence@yoonoo.co.uk
humber
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: [b]problem sorted! global piositioning systems[/b] Reply with quote

A big thank you to Nicola and the technical team who sorted out my faulty goods in a very short time the parts that came back our spot on! thanks again for your quick service.
Nords
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the title should be editied to say 'help from...' rather than 'no help from...'?

Laughing
humber
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: where is the edit tab? Reply with quote

Nords wrote:
So the title should be editied to say 'help from...' rather than 'no help from...'?

Laughing
sorry everybody i have tried to edit and cannot seem the find the right tabs, any help folks

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: