Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Full Postcode search
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Full Postcode search

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen7372
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Full Postcode search Reply with quote

Do you think this is worth buying
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=69927&item=5182445580&rd=1

Confused
SGR1913
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO - its available for free via the internet, can't remember the link but sure somebody will enlighten you.
Nomada
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SGR1913 wrote:
NO - its available for free via the internet, can't remember the link but sure somebody will enlighten you.

May be then you don't mind to produce some links. I will be more than happy checking if they are my files....
Where about in the internet can you find them sorted alphabetical files? Where can you find N. Ireland?
May be you just spoke without have a reading.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rayflan
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jose Adell

Downloaded your sample list, first two postcodes I searched for were missing didnt bother going any further

Quote ebay advert
"Do you think all POI or OV2 files offering full postcodes are the same? If so, please, download my list of postcodes, may be it will change your mind. "

Sure did
Nomada
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayflan
rayflan wrote:
Jose Adell

Downloaded your sample list, first two postcodes I searched for were missing didnt bother going any further

Quote ebay advert
"Do you think all POI or OV2 files offering full postcodes are the same? If so, please, download my list of postcodes, may be it will change your mind. "

Sure did

I think this is not the place to bring my adds in ebay but if you wanna do it do it properly mate, like a honest man, write down here the two postcodes you didn't find.

You move me to laugh mate. 2 only? At least I know near 150 are missing due to an error in my coding. But you missed the rest, 1.866.637 a little bit more than yours?

If you wanna shame on me do it in the proper place, I maintain an open forum about my product. In fact I'm going to copy this over there. Last days we don't have too much fun.

I do apologize to the rest of you. I can face a good arguement and eat other's opinions, but never comments with bad purpouses and no real data on them, just venom.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: