Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - peugeot 407 sat nav
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

peugeot 407 sat nav

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brycgstow
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: peugeot 407 sat nav Reply with quote

Hello all,

is there anyone who can help me with my sat nav ? recently bought a 407 and the postcode worked for a couple of days then vanished ! i didnt delete anything but cannot find how to search via the postcode. it only lets me do it by an address or gps co-ordinates !

Thanks .
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea who the sat nav is made by?
brycgstow
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have no ideal (at the moment) it was probably installed at the factory. its a 407 136 sport model car.
KalamakiBob
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Postcode Reply with quote

I have a 308 62 plate and I input a postcode (albeit only 4 digits - that's another story!) in the 2nd line of the address.

It's not in the book either!

Bob
Montala
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Sorry I' a bit late replying to this enquiry, but I think you will find that it is a NavTeq system, and you might be able to find some useful info at : http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-PeugeotEMEA-Site/-/-/-/ViewApplication-DisplayCachedWelcomePage?ProgramUUID=mAEKCghBOYEAAAEvMj0x.tSy&utm_campaign=homepage-logos&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=homepage-peugeot&HideCrumb=true

Hope this helps! Smile
kp40adman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Peugeot 407 newer map Reply with quote

Montala wrote:
Hi,

Sorry I' a bit late replying to this enquiry, but I think you will find that it is a NavTeq system, and you might be able to find some useful info at : http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-PeugeotEMEA-Site/-/-/-/ViewApplication-DisplayCachedWelcomePage?ProgramUUID=mAEKCghBOYEAAAEvMj0x.tSy&utm_campaign=homepage-logos&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=homepage-peugeot&HideCrumb=true

Hope this helps! Smile

Just bought a 2016 SD card with updated data from a seller on e-bay. Only 21.99 for this .... the website above quotes £129.00 for 'latest maps'. Remove old card insert new one - reboot system if card not recognised and bingo all good.

No brainer really.

BTW the map/nav is a

Becker RNEG Here map WIP NAV.
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Peugeot 407 newer map Reply with quote

kp40adman wrote:

Just bought a 2016 SD card with updated data from a seller on e-bay. Only 21.99 for this .... the website above quotes £129.00 for 'latest maps'. Remove old card insert new one - reboot system if card not recognised and bingo all good.

No brainer really.

BTW the map/nav is a

I'd be a little concerned about the legality of £29.99 aps from eBay when the official ones are £129.99... :/
kp40adman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Peugeot 407 newer map Reply with quote

MaFt wrote:
kp40adman wrote:

No brainer really.

BTW the map/nav is a

I'd be a little concerned about the legality of £29.99 aps from eBay when the official ones are £129.99... :/

Well it does work fine MaFt ... my old SD card was original 2011 map and this new card does include missing roads that were not on that map. Bought the car second hand earlier this year so was surprised that the card was not missing. Also on this card are many more POI's including the speed camera locations that I did not have on old version. The actual Nav system is not brilliant so I dont use it - just nice to have an up to date display. Card did come from France with clear installation instructions - I suspect Peugeot cannot get away with the exorbitant post sale prices they can in the UK - be it on stuff like this or workshop prices etc.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: