Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Myway Citroen Navteq Speed Camera Errors
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Myway Citroen Navteq Speed Camera Errors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NAVTEQ Digital Map Data
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C3Stan
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Myway Citroen Navteq Speed Camera Errors Reply with quote

Hi,
can anyone help me. I am new to Pocket GPS World and hope there are some experts out there to help me. I bought a brand new Citroen Executive C3 18 months ago. It has been back to the dealers twice to try and fix the speed camera errors.

The problem is as you approach a 30MPH warning, the system reports a 25MPH speed camera. Also as you approach a 40MPH warning you are advised the speed camera is a 37MPH camera. This error continues right up the scale of speed cameras.

I have also been in touch with Navteq and all they have advised me to do is to return it to the dealers to ensure the latest software is uploaded. As previously mentioned the dealers have checked and loaded the latest database - yet the speed camer/safty camera errors continue.

More recently I have written to the MD of Citroen Ms Linda Jackson about the problem and await a reply or acknowledgement.

Very grateful for any advice or help. Thank you.
C3Stan
leggoman
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Speed Camera Errors Reply with quote

Hope you get this sorted, but I feel your in for a long ride if its down to citroen to fix.
Citroens surport I feel is very lacking, I am having trouble with my new c4 E+, I have beed reading and searching for help and information is just not around to help fix things.
My trouble with citroen is its tested on a computer system and if it tells them every thing is working, then its working.
If you have down loaded the latest camera database and speeds are not showing right, them I would say the file format is not matching that of the system your using. may be year and model are not the same for the files you are using? you may have a later model or newer one and the files are different.
my trouble started when I added the speed cameras it would take the sound off the system all together no music no warnings no usb jukebox. then a day or so later it would work.
Citroen say nothing is wrong as they cannot find a code saying any thing is wrong? My point is if a error is not showing it don't mean you don't have one.
iv taken the car back with the error and they can see it, but they don't know why its happening? so a new car a few days old and I have to wait a month to book it in for them to look at it, all the time day after day all the cars warnings systems fitted that Iv paid more money to have fitted don't work.
Im very unhappy with citroens support,

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NAVTEQ Digital Map Data All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: