Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Camera Verification
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Camera Verification

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ledgepie
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Camera Verification Reply with quote

I reported a mobile camera on 07/11/09 which is showing on the database as a Pmobile (obviously). How long does it normally take for a verification to be done?
Also on 07/12/09 I reported two Specs cameras that had 'camera not in use' signs on them. I noticed today that these signs have now been removed so presumably back in operation and I have submitted them as 'signs removed' Will this count as a spot in relation to a lifetime membership?
I also have reported another pair of SPECS (on the same M'Way) as having 'not in use' signs on them. With regards to SPECS cameras is it a waste of time reporting them, as by the time they are verified by PGPS that pair are likely to be back in operation and another pair not!!

Cheers

John
falkirk81
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the nature of such queries PocketGPSWorld.com has undertaken as policy not to discuss a camera submission or submissions by an individual for inclusion in the speed camera database.

ALL submissions are checked and where they meet reporting criteria etc are verified as soon as practical but whilst we offer no warranty as to the speed with which submissions will be checked and verified, we strive to process them as quickly and in as timely a manner as possible.

Please read this thread which explains the criteria for Lifetime Membership.

More information about the verification process can be found in DennisN's article 'A Day in The Life of a PocketGPSWorld.com Verifier'.

Moderators and Verifiers do not have access to individual submissions and have been instructed not to respond to such requests but instead to post this reply.

iPhone 12

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: