Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - CP8 Customer Support
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

CP8 Customer Support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bohica
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: CP8 Customer Support Reply with quote

Hi All,
No often that I feel compelled to post,but having just recieved a response from "Technical Support" regarding a "Feature" that I've found in CP8, I'm wondering if they are their own worst enemy.

Generating any form of automated response to clients queries is not good business accumen and will only alienate their existing customer base.

I've responded accordingly.....

Discuss....
shuikit
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I sent them a message about the difficulties I'm having importing custom POIs on 17 Aug and all I've had so far is the automated reply saying that they've received it.
adrianKirk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Copilot live technical support. Reply with quote

Hi All,
Ive been struggling with this product (CoPilot Live 8) for 4 days now, and the companies response/support is awefull, I feel that I have been robbed.

I paid my cash for maps etc. The download fails or the Sw doesnt work, the system does NOT allow a second attempt to download the maps either. The robotic responses from the user support interface, doesnt help either. So I have paid my money, didnt get my product(s).

Its a real shame because from what I have seen the CoPilot 8 live is a really good product, when it works.

My Equipment is an HTC touch Pro2 with Windows mobile 6.1 and a 8GB microsd card. The PC I use is windows 7. Crying or Very sad
PhilB
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a loyal CoPilot customer for a number of years now but like others here I too am getting rather p'ed off with ALK's attitude to Customer Support. I've submitted several bug reports just to have them marked as solved after being ignored for several weeks.

Do they really want to keep a loyal customer base? What with not transferring the Traffic subscription and now ignoring bug reports my loyalty is wearing very thin Mad

Phil

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: