Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin 760T Sync
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin 760T Sync

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FXRStuarty
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Garmin 760T Sync Reply with quote

Having a problem with my 760T. When it syncs to my phone, SE W810i, it shows txt messages that are no longer on the phone.

The receiving of txt messages was fine until today as was the facility to review them and listen to them. Problem now is I cant receive a new txt message. I did get some sort of a connection and seemed to receive a txt message, however when I tried to open it the Nuvi froze.

I thought it may be a "memory" problem and so I deleted two routes I had saved. This did not sort the problem.

Have since deleted the conncetion on the nuvi and the phone and reinstalled. However the problem still exists.

Any ideas on how this problem can be fixed?

TIA Smile
FXRStuarty
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorted!

Deleted all connextions again and took battery out of phone (dunno if that makes any difference). Re-paired the uits and the sync is working correctly.

Smile

Shame I deleted that saved route Confused
FXRStuarty
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been experiencing these issues again this time between my Nuvi 760 and a Sony Ericsson W995.

The Garmin unit seems very tempremental as sometimes it will synch with the phone (although this is becoming increasingly infrequent) and other times I get the egg timer. Even when it opens up at the phones message box it doesnt show the true number of messages in any message box of the phone.

Also, when I receive a txt message when the units are on I do not get a message saying anything about receipt and asking if I want to take it.

I have dropped the pairing and re-paired on both phone and Nuvi hoping that will do the biz but it hasnt.

Does this seem like a cache problem? If so, can teh cache of the Nuvi be cleaned out?

Can someone give me an idea of how to correct the problems I am having?

TIA

Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: