Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - this is driving me nutts need help
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

this is driving me nutts need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agdfry
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: this is driving me nutts need help Reply with quote

i have a indic8tor witch i think is better than the talex the only problem i have is trying to update the ****** thing not being puter savvy bought the serial /usb lead paid for the updates but cannot get the thing to update
ps i ran side by side with tomtom 1 (that had the speed cam update ) it is on par with it the only ones it did not pick up were the newer cameras so it needs a up date please help thanks Embarassed
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are referring to the TomTom cameras on the TT ONEs you have, am I right? If so, why did you go buy another device for more expense when the camera database offered from this website is so far superior to anything else out there? How much did you pay for the device and an update subscription? For £16.99 you could have taken advantage of the current PGPSW special offer for a year's updates from here for the TT ONE. If your daughter lives in your house, you could have them for her ONE too at no extra cost - save her buying an indic8tor too.

I don't know how the indic8tor works so far as the updates are concerned - surely they gave instructions on how to do it?

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: this is driving me nutts need help Reply with quote

agdfry wrote:
ps i ran side by side with tomtom 1 (that had the speed cam update ) it is on par with it the only ones it did not pick up were the newer cameras

If that is the TomTom database you were comparing with then it's not a good comparison. TomTom's database is dire and if yours is on a par then I'd bin it fast!
agdfry
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got it sorted all it needed was a psu
the tomtom has been updated fron pgps database i got this for my daughter so she did not have to keep useing her tomtom & leaving it her car but thanks for all the help Very Happy

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: