Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Syrius Snooper Problems?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Syrius Snooper Problems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lampgb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Syrius Snooper Problems? Reply with quote

Hi all, has anyone had problems with this beast? I have had one of these for some time now and it has never performed satisfactorily. Takes ages to find satallites. When it finds them it quite often loses them and worst of all it has on many occasions decided to turn itself off. Another disgruntled user has told me that there is a recognised problem with the chip but I have yet to verify this as the suppliers have not had the decency to reply to my emails.Any info much appreciated
stinkinpig
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: snooper Reply with quote

i have owned and used snooper for over 2 years with no problems execpt a map problem "said turn right at a no right turn", also did have prob with email contact sent a second one saying what i thought of their service had reply by return they said missed first in spam,also updated sd card not long ago by return of post,so i am happy with my snooper and their service
HytheMan
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Contact Snooper Reply with quote

You need to contact snooperuk on 08707870700, you should not be having problem like that, i havent had any problem like that at all, doesnt matter where you brought the unit.
BlueCharger
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Contact Snooper Reply with quote

HytheMan wrote:
You need to contact snooperuk on 08707870700, you should not be having problem like that, i havent had any problem like that at all, doesnt matter where you brought the unit.

Hi, Try this number instead 01928579579 it's a much cheaper cost of call, Smile

Try www.saynoto0870.com for all those expensive call No's 0870 0871 0890 0845 etc, VERY USEFUL. Out of here

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: