Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 2009 nt europe map update
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

2009 nt europe map update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Handheld GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sturgy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: 2009 nt europe map update Reply with quote

Hi,i have purchased a 2009nteurope update for my 360T and put it into my hard drive but couldnt calculate european routes due to there being not enough memory in the internal harddrive.I then was told by a very nice garmin lady in southampton to put the ireland and uk maps in the harddrive and the european maps on my sd 2gb card,i did this and still it said route calculation error due to insufficient memory in hard drive.I was then told that the garmin 360t will not be able to calculate routes until you take some of the european countries off the sd card.At this moment in time,ive took off the card/NORWAY,FINLAND,LATVIA,LITHANIA,GREECE,UKRAINE,SARDINIA,ALBANIA,SMALLISLAND IN ATLANTIC,CANARY ISLANDS,ESTONIA,BALEARIC ISLANDS,AND I THINK MOST OF CROATIA and it still says theres not enough memoty to calculate a route say to spain or portugal etc.etc.I think its terrible and made my sat nav i believe useless for what it was set out to do.Has anyone any thoughts on this subject.kind regards ray. SadI am not sure if i have done something wrong for to get no replies,if i have can someone let me know please.Kind regards ray. :smile:Garmin have replaced my unit and given me a nuvi 360t europe black.This unit seems to work ok and it has restored my faith in garmin.Dont try and put in an extremy long route such as from ireland,where i live to greece,it wont do that and will tell you that there isnt enough memory available for the route.Simple way round this is to obviously put in a route to say,switzerland and when you have had a rest or slept the night,then put in the remainder of the route for say greece,e.t.c. e.t.c.Hope this helps,oh and of course you could simply buy a newer model with all the memory you need,if thats what suits you.Hope this helps and thankyou,garmin. Laughing Laughing

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Handheld GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: