Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Bluemedia BM-3600t, Destinator ND. Lost Maps
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluemedia BM-3600t, Destinator ND. Lost Maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddie_2e0enw
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Bluemedia BM-3600t, Destinator ND. Lost Maps Reply with quote

BLUEMEDIA BM-3600T/DESTINATOR ND. LOST MAPS????.

I have the above portable sat nav and thought i would venture into the world of updating the maps, and yes you may tell by now its all gone wrong.
I installed the memory card into the card reader on my laptop and having already downloaded the uk and ireland maps in .rar format i located the maps on the memory card and tried to copy the new one to the card, BUT the card was not large enough so i thought copy the old maps to laptop (just incase anything goes wrong) and delete old maps from card to make room for new ones. i did this but in errror i deleted another file i believe it was the one were the maps was unzipped to ???. so now i dont know were to place the maps to and when i switch the sat nav on it boots up to destinator nd screen then switch map screen appears and states no maps found.
On the memory card now has FILE NAMED ADDONS CONTAINING FAVORITES WINRAR FILE. next is AUTORUN CE. next is MNAVDCE A WINRAR FILE. and last is UK_IRELAND WINRAR FILE.
I know the error lays with the memory card, the sat nav worked perfect yesterday i took my grand children to a holiday park and i noted a lot of new roads were not on the maps so when i got home i decided to have a go. please if anyone can offer me help and guide me to getting the correct files back on the memory card and the machine up and running this would be great. many thanks. eddie

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: